At ProSkin we try to be as lenient as possible with our policies, however in order to keep some sort of order we have updated our cancelation policies.
We DO NOT charge for Short Notice Cancellations or NO SHOWS
- Short Notice Cancelations - Within 6 hours of your appointment
- No Show - Not showing up.
- Multiple short notice cancelations or no shows may result in a deposit requirement for future appointments.
- This is on a case by case bases after evaluating the amount of cancellations/no-shows
- Saturdays are considered a "Privilege Appointment Day". We are usually booked weeks in advance on Saturdays with people on a waiting list. Please give us as much notice as possible when canceling or rescheduling appointments.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- Many times we are booked back to back and we want to give each client our full attention without waiting.
- We strongly recommend booking your appointment using our on-line form.
- Please TRY NOT to bring children with you to your appointment.
- If you need to bring a child with you they must be able to stay in the waiting room unsupervised.
- Gratuity's are completely up to you.
- They are not expected but very much appreciated!
- Our primary goal is to exceed your expectations.
- Professional Skin accepts cash or checks.
- We do accept credit cards at the salon.
- There is a bank with an ATM directly 1/2 mile down the road or at the corner gas station.
- Please note that there is a $25 fee for any returned checks.
- You will need to make payment by credit card online.
- You will be sent a link using email and text.
- PLEASE do not make me chase you.